To pay with a PO, please click here to access our order form.
To make a large purchase for over 20 teachers, please contact us for a quote.
For Individual Registration: If you purchase only 1 seat, you are doing an individual registration. After you place the order, you will receive a welcome email from our online learning platform – Housman Learning with your login credentials and instructions within a day. Your Housman Learning account will be created using your account information on the Housman Shop site. If you are purchasing the eLearning for someone else, please contact us to update the learner’s email and full name.
For Team Registration: If you purchase more than 1 seat, you are registering for a team. A team registration grants permission for group access to course content. After you place the order, please use this link to 1) download the roster template and fill out the email address and full name of your team, and 2) submit the roster. Our administrator will register your team within 24 business hours after the roster is received.
*Remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book, and check your spam folder, to receive our enrollment email, after purchasing.
If you are purchasing this course for you team, be sure each user adds email@example.com to their email address book, so they do not miss important emails related to their enrollment.
- Course One: The Building Blocks of Emotional Intelligence – Whether you’re a teacher or a school leader, gaining an understanding of the connection between our emotions and our behavior is critical. This mini-course teaches educators about how our emotions impact our thinking, work, and social interactions.
- Course Two: Emotional Awareness: Understanding Your Own Emotionality – Being able to help children manage their own emotions starts with understanding ourselves and our own emotionality. In this mini-course, both teachers and school leaders will gain an understanding of their own emotionality, learn about the six levels of emotional awareness, and recognize the importance of understanding and knowing how to manage their own stress, anxiety, frustration, and emotions.
- Course Three: Understanding Stress – Before we can begin to manage stress and the feelings stress can cause, we need to be able to understand stress. This mini-course helps both school leaders and educators understand the three types of stress, the causes of stress, and the impact stress can have on not only our physical and mental health, but also our personal and professional relationships, and our everyday life and well-being.
- Course Four: Stress Management & Self-Care Techniques – Now more than ever, being able to manage stress and take care of ourselves in both our personal and professional lives is so important. This mini-course allows educators and school leaders the opportunity to learn strategies including physiological regulation, mindfulness practices, and reflective journaling to enhance their own emotionality and begin to manage their stress even in the heat of the moment.
- Course Five: Reflective Practice – Being able to come together, identify stressors, and process your own emotionality with others in a reflective environment is an important step in building community and gaining the important understanding and skills you need to manage your emotions and those of others. This mini-course will help educators and school leaders to begin to understand the process of Reflective Practice, and how engaging in this reflective strategy can help them process and understand their own emotionality in their professional and personal lives. *This course on Reflective Practice techniques is a great introduction to our focused course for school leaders.
*IACET CEU is available for this training.
There are no reviews yet.