Development Level: Preschool/Pre-K
Learning Areas: Technology, Science
Overview: What was the world like when dinosaurs lived? How does the Jurassic world compare to our world today? Let’s explore these questions together with this compare and contrast activity!
- ECSEL Tool: Our Emotions Cards
- Several printed-out pictures of Jurassic period scenes (e.g., plants and trees, landscapes, dinosaurs and their habitats, etc.)
- Several printed-out pictures of the world today (e.g., forests, mountains, buildings, homes, people, cities, cars, etc.)
- Permanent marker (teacher use only)
- Large writing pad or poster paper