Development Level: Toddler
Learning Areas: Math, ECSEL
Overview: Support children in learning to count to ten in different languages. Use Our Emotions Cards to support children’s emotional identification during this fun and engaging math activity.
- ECSEL Tools: Our Emotions Cards
- Google translate or any online translator
- Age-appropriate counters (e.g., large gems, pom-poms, or wooden beads)
- Notecards with numbers 1-10 written in English and another language, and visual representations of numbers 1-10
- (Purchase this lesson for access to an editable example)