Development Level: Infant
Learning Areas: Engineering, Movement
Overview: Can you describe that structure? Structures from around the world can be tall, short, long, pointy, and so much more! Introduce children to structures from around the world and support them in creating their very own.
- Soft building blocks in different shapes and colors
- Printed-out images of structures from around the world that vary in size, shape, and color. For example:
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey
- Great Pyramid of Giza in Cairo, Egypt